For over 29 years, CARO Analytical Services has been helping our public and private clients with their lab testing needs. Soil analysis is an important part of the testing that we do for public safety and healthy living. Our highly trained staff of chemists, microbiologists, technologists and customer service professionals have the expertise and experience to handle not only routine tests, but also specialized analyses to suit client needs.
- Nutrients (phosphorus, nitrogen)
- TCLP – Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Semi-Volatile Organic Compounds (EPH, LEPH, HEPH, TPH, CCME F1-F4, SVOCs)
- Phenols, Chlorinated & Non-Chlorinated
- Pesticides & Herbicides
- Microbiological Parameters
- Compost Testing
We have made great strides in developing analytical testing services in contaminated sites and emergent pollutants. We continue to be excited about helping our clients complete their projects successfully or to provide reliable monitoring services to ensure the long term sustainability of their systems.
Please feel free to contact us here to obtain further information, request supplies, or to speak to a customer service representative about your specific testing needs.