Water Basic Bacteria Test
There are a number of biological indicators that CARO can test for associated with drinking water. This package gives a basic list of these concerns in your drinking water.
- Total Coliforms – Exist naturally in soil, water, and vegetation. Total Coliforms are generally harmless but there presence indicates inadequate processing or contamination
- Escherichia coli – E.coli are members of the fecal coliform group and their presence is an indicator of direct fecal contamination.
- Testing Container
- Sampling Guidelines
- Test Results Once Sample Is Returned To Lab – typically 5 working days after receiving sample back at lab.
- Return Shipping For Sample Back To Lab
- Does not include sampling safety equipment as what is required depends on various circumstances. Please contact a local environmental consultant if you have questions or concerns about safely sampling. CARO provides testing services only, no sampling services.