Soil Vapour Specialists
Soil vapour regulations are emerging in many North American jurisdictions. Thermal desorption (TD) tubes provide a cost effective, practical and technically sound approach for collecting and analyzing soil vapour for a broad range of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
Our team is technically knowledgeable and has practical field experience. Let us help guide your sampling protocols, quality planning and equipment requirements.
• CALA Accreditation for specific parameters approved by CALA (www.cala.ca).
• Regulatory Involvement: authored BCMOE standard methods.
• Industry leading detection limits and capabilities development.
- Report to the Scientific Advisory Board For Contaminated Sites in BC: Assessment of Volatile Organic Compounds from Tubing Used for Soil Vapour Sample Collection.
- CARO & PerkinElmer Custom TD tube development to optimize sample collection performance. Presented at AIHce’2009 Conference June 2009 in Toronto – Presentation Here.
- Recently published in the March 2016 LCGC North America – Extending the Hydrocarbon Range for the Analysis of Soil Gas Samples Using Automated Thermal Desorption Coupled with Gas Chromatography–Mass Spectrometry.
- Assessment of VOC sorption on tubing used for soil vapour sample collection (pending).
Contact us for your next soil vapour project.